Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Doesn't deserve the score it currently holds.

On top of the graphics merely being sprites from a video game, the sound bits are also taken from other sources. Nothing aside from the vectors of the characters in a few of the scenes were created by yourselves. And while all the humor is borrowed, none of it causes me to laugh, smile, or become entertained.
Many flashes prior to this one have done the same sort of thing. However, those at least either made their own graphics or added their own humor and sound to it, and I suggest that you do the same in your future flash animations. As a whole, the flash seems like it must have had a maximum of 10 minutes of actual work, and a flash of such little effort doesn't deserve above a 3, let alone a 4.

Santa's Such an Asshole Santa's Such an Asshole

omgz

ALEYN I <3's J00 K.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

I love you.

Rofl. You win teh internet. <3 I loved this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Captain Zorro Captain Zorro

NOF

The Top-down Shooter genre is my favorite of all genres, however it appears that no one can seem to make a decent one in flash. This game is a prime example of that. In the following run-on sentence I shall list the faults I found: The game's way too easy due to the insane amount of health the player has, the hit-box and ship itself are enormous, which definitely should not be in a top-down shooter, the ship has thrust, which hinders one's ability to effectively dodge bullets(Which doesn't matter here, since the hit-box is too large to effectively weave through most of the bullet streams), the auto-shooting takes away more of what little actual game play the game had left, and the pace is extremely slow, resulting in a very boring game.
Gameplay aside, problems remain in the sound department, which was repetetive and bland.
The graphics were'nt half bad, but graphics don't save a game from mediocrity.

TL;DR:
THIS GAEM SUX HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED A SHOOTER BEFORE?

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Plain Awesome.

I have never had so much fun on a flash game. I literally have spent hours playing this, and I am still hooked. Good job!