Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Doesn't deserve the score it currently holds.

On top of the graphics merely being sprites from a video game, the sound bits are also taken from other sources. Nothing aside from the vectors of the characters in a few of the scenes were created by yourselves. And while all the humor is borrowed, none of it causes me to laugh, smile, or become entertained.
Many flashes prior to this one have done the same sort of thing. However, those at least either made their own graphics or added their own humor and sound to it, and I suggest that you do the same in your future flash animations. As a whole, the flash seems like it must have had a maximum of 10 minutes of actual work, and a flash of such little effort doesn't deserve above a 3, let alone a 4.

Santa's Such an Asshole Santa's Such an Asshole

omgz

ALEYN I <3's J00 K.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

I love you.

Rofl. You win teh internet. <3 I loved this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Arnie Show 3 Arnie Show 3

i luv u

HILARIOUS. ALIEAN RAWKS.

CBB responds:

I helped make it too, bitch :[

Yet Another Flash Movie Yet Another Flash Movie

LOL!

At first it was kind of stupid, but by the end of it I was laughing my ass off. Good job.

Sonic:Badnick Saga Part 1 Sonic:Badnick Saga Part 1

eh...

The only thing cool was the fight scene where sonic, tails, knuckles, and shadow all fight. Everything else is just... lame and boring. And it sorta seems like you got lazy near the end, because its really bad near the end.